1st ICC Asia-Pacific Grain Conference - Registration ending soon!
The 1st ICC Asia-Pacific Grains Conference (APGC) which is co-organised by ICC - The International Association for Cereal Science and Technology and CCOA - The Chinese Cereals and Oils Association, will take place in Xiamen, a beautiful coastal city in southeast China, May 21-24, 2017.
Registration is ending 5 May - sign up today! ICC members benefit from discounted registration rates!
Several attractive Sponsorship packages have been tailored to ensure an effective showcasing to an international audience as well as stakeholders in the Asia-Pacific-Region – take this opportunity and find more details under http://main.ccoaonline.com/2017APGC/en/sponsors.html
On the theme "Science and Innovations in Grains: From Asia-Pacific to the World" Some of the interdisciplinary plenary speech topics are:
- Main Challenges for a Sustainable Cereal Sector
- New pathways for healthy food innovation and their support by regulations
- The industry of edible vegetable oils in China: Current development and future trends
- Food Security Strategy in China: Towards 2030
- The Role of Grain Storage in Global Food Security
- The Development of Food Industry and Application of Information Technology in China
- The meaning of development of grain industry and whole grain foods to the structural reforms on the grains supply side
The 1st ICC APGC is designed to promote scientific and technological knowledge and innovations related to the processing, utilisation, green storage, quality and safety, health and nutrition, and consumer needs of grains, oil seeds, pulses, and foods to help shape their future in the Asia-Pacific region. The conference aims at attracting a diversified audience of researchers, product developers, industry representatives, legislators, and stakeholders from around the world, but especially the Asia-Pacific region.
Find more event details such as programme outline at the conference website !