1st ICC Asia-Pacific Grain Conference - Call for abstracts and sponsorship opportunities!
The 1st ICC Asia-Pacific Grains Conference (APGC) which is co-organised by ICC - The International Association for Cereal Science and Technology and CCOA - The Chinese Cereals and Oils Association, will take place in Xiamen, a beautiful coastal city in southeast China, May 21-24, 2017.
ICC members benefit from discounted registration rates!
On the theme "Science and Innovations in Grains: From Asia-Pacific to the World", the 1st ICC APGC is designed to promote scientific and technological knowledge and innovations related to the processing, utilisation, green storage, quality and safety, health and nutrition, and consumer needs of grains, oil seeds, pulses, and foods to help shape their future in the Asia-Pacific region. The conference aims at attracting a diversified audience of researchers, product developers, industry representatives, legislators, and stakeholders from around the world, but especially the Asia-Pacific region.
Several attractive Sponsorship packages have been tailored to ensure an effective showcasing to an international audience as well as stakeholders in the Asia-Pacific-Region – take this opportunity and find more details under http://main.ccoaonline.com/2017APGC/en/sponsors.html
Abstract submission is now open - submit your abstract to the following conference topics:
Grain Science and Technology
- Cereals for eastern traditional foods
- Rice milling and rice products
- Healthy grains
- Pulses products: A new source of protein enrichment and healthy products
- Green technologies for grain storage
- Food quality and safety
- Global food supply chain: Current situation, existing problems and future development
- Non-food-use for grains: New technologies and utilization
Fats & Oils Science and Technology
- New species of oil seeds and fats
- Functional fats & oils: How to identify the item and what’s the link between the functional fats & oils and human health
- Safety and quality concerns on fat & oil products: Measures to prevent and eliminate the toxics and hazards in the product processing
- Special fats & oils: Requirements for producing Asia-Pacific foods in terms of oil specifications, processing technologies and quality standards
Find more event details such as programme outline at the conference website !