Season’s Greetings from ICC!
We can look back at another successful year in ICC, thanks to the great collaboration of the global ICC network of members and stakeholders. Thank you for your trust and collaboration in the past year!
Read some highlights in 2016
On behalf of ICC - International Association for Cereal Science and Technology I would like to wish you a Happy Holiday Season and a Successful New Year!
ICC Secretary General | CEO
PS: Please mind that ICC Headquarters will be closed between 24 December 2016 and 6 January 2017.
Some highlights in 2016 were......
- the successful organisation of the renowned ICC event, the 15th ICC International Cereal and Bread Congress (ICBC) 2016 in Istanbul/Turkey as well as the co-organisation and endorsement of numerous other international conferences and meetings around the globe (e.g. ICC Special Session at the 30th EFFoST International Conference, Vienna/Austria; 9th International Symposium of Food Science, Shenyang/China; 4th ISEKI_Food Conference, Vienna/Austria)
- the establishment of the new ICC Individual Membership opening the network to individual cereal scientists and technologists worldwide
- the expansion of the ICC network through new collaboration with other international organisations and associations.
- the promotion through social communication channels - ICC is also available at LinkedIn and also soon on Facebook
- the involvement in several EU funded international research projects.
We are looking forward to providing ever improving services to the cereals and food science and technology communities and we hope for your continuous trust also in 2017 and beyond!