4th INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON GLUTEN-FREE CEREAL PRODUCTS AND BEVERAGES: 18-19 October 2016, Cork, Ireland - one more week!
The countdown to the 4th International Symposium on Gluten-Free Cereal Products from 18th - 19th October 2016 in Cork/Ireland is running.
Excellent speakers will cover in only two days main scientific topics in the area as they are:
- Gluten Intolerances and Epidemiology
- Detection of Food Allergens
- Gluten-free market and trends
- Gluten-free Raw Materials and functional ingredients, like hydrocolloids, starched, proteins
- Gluten-free Cereal Products (bread, biscuits, pasta, beer)
Plenary session's talks will be given by internationally recognised scientists:
- Prof. Elke Arendt, University College Cork, Cork, Ireland
- Prof. Peter Köhler, German Research Centre for Food Chemistry / Leibniz Institute, Germany
- Prof. Fred Brouns, Maastrich University, The Netherlands
- Prof. Sven-Erik Jacobsen, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Prof. Jan Delcour, KU Leuven, Belgium
Get all the details at the CONFERENCE WEBSITE at www.glutenfreesymposium2016.com.