Global Miller’s Symposium “Exchange of knowledge between international wheat millers” - register now!
The World of Milling will be meeting in Hamburg, Germany, from 20 -21 April 2017. We most warmly invite you to the first Global Miller‘s Symposium “Exchange of knowledge between international wheat millers” 20 – 21 April 2017 in Hamburg, Germany!
This symposium is designed for professionals of the milling industry, scientists, members of ICC and cereal executives. Representatives from all continents will share their knowledge on trends in the global wheat market, flour treatment and fortification as well as new baking applications.
Selected Symposium topics will be:
- Market: Risk reduction by hedging
- Grain research & quality: The potential of growing wheat in sub-Saharan countries and other regions
- Quality determination tools: At-line determination of flour fortificants
- Health & fortification: Does wheat make you sick?
- Culture, cultivation, climate & collection: Cultivated wheat – wheat culture
- Flour quality, processing & improvement: Lipase-treated wheat lipids and their effects in bread-making
- Coping with the ban of azodicarbonamide
- Improvement of pasta flour
Registration is now open - ICC members may benefit from discounted registration rates!
Find more programme and event details and the online registration at www.global-millers-symposium.com.
We look forward to welcoming you in Hamburg!