QAS (Quality Assurance and Safety of Crops and Foods) - Overview and Subscription
Quality Assurance and Safety of Crops and Foods - the official journal of the International Association for Cereal Science and Technology in cooperation with MoniQA and published by Wageningen Academic Publishers is an international peer-reviewed journal publishing scientific primary research papers and review papers in the areas of food safety and quality, food security and the technology of crops, cereals and grains.
The journal focuses on:
- The research into and development of new analytical tools
- The improvement of existing analytical tools
- Assuring food quality and safety
- Ensuring traceability and authenticity
- Contributions to food security
- The technologies associated with harvesting, storing, processing and manufacture
Quality Assurance and Safety of Crops and Foods (ISSN: 1757-837X) publishes research and review papers associated with the quality and safety of crops. It targets plant-based primary raw materials, their harvesting, storage and conversion to human foods. There is a strong focus on the development and application of new analytical tools and their potential for quality assessment, assurance, control and safety. The scope includes issues of risk assessment, traceability, authenticity, food security and socio-economic impacts. Manuscripts presenting novel data and information that are likely to significantly contribute to scientific knowledge in areas of food quality and safety will be considered.
The aims of the journal are:
- To provide a forum for all those working in the specialist field of food quality and safety to report on the progress and outcomes of their research. To publish the work and activities of the ICC technical working groups and working groups of the MoniQA Association, its partners and journal subscribers.
- To inform about new regulations, political decisions, and agreements affecting global trade of cereals and other crops, foods and feeds.
- To inform about relevant meetings and training opportunities, educational programmes and association news and to report on the outcomes of relevant meetings and workshops.
- Find and download articles,
including direct links to free PDF files of all articles from Volume 1 (2009) to Volume 4 (2012)!
The newer volumes (5 or higher) also contain free articles!
- Journal Homepage at Wageningen Academic Publishers
- Subscribe now