ICC has over 50 years experience in organising and managing international conferences and workshops serving the cereal and crop R&D in academia and industry. While ICC is providing a global network of experts and stakeholders, and is responsible for the content and the high quality standard of its meetings, the management of ICC events is usually subcontracted to its preferred Professional Conference Organiser (PCO), ICC-Services GmbH, a subsidiary of ICC, or to a local event organiser hired by the ICC representative in the respective ICC Member Country hosting the event.
Various types of conferences and workshops, as well as various modes of management support are offered by ICC and ICC Services GmbH.
Fact sheet for ICC endorsed Conferences and Workshops
Any time of the year; however, fitting in the ICC calendar of events.
Only in ICC Member Countries; in exceptional cases also in non-member countries at twice the endorsement fee.
To the ICC Headquarters.
By the ICC Secretary General with support from the ICC Governing Committee, and approved by the ICC Executive Committee.
Partner institution and ICC.
Partner institution and/or at additional cost for selected services according to the ICC catalogue by ICC Services GmbH.
- Receipt of an electronic participants list with names, contact details and email addresses of all registered participants after the event.
- Receipt of a short report after the event.
- Receipt of a participant satisfaction assessment (questionnaire) to be completed by both the participants and the exhibitors at the event.
- A short welcome address in the Congress’ opening on behalf of ICC.
- Discounts for the registration fee for ICC Officials, ICC Corporate Members and ICC Institutional Members (typically 10-20%).
- A free table top for ICC.
- ICC requests a fee of net € 12.- per participant (based on final participation list including paid and free registrations, speakers and exhibitors) for events organized by a member institutions in a member country (or net € 24.- per participant in non-member countries).
- A non-refundable pre-payment to the ICC endorsement fee of a minimum of net € 1,000.- for conferences (> 80 participants) and net € 500.- for workshops (< 80 participants) in member countries will be invoiced after signing this agreement. The rest of the fee according to the final participant number will be charged after the event took place. The above numbers take into account a 50% discount for events in ICC Member Countries, thus the prepayment in non-member countries is net € 2,000.- and net € 1,000.- for conferences and workshops, respectively.
Example: An Event in an ICC Member Country with 100 participants: total fees due are 100 x € 12.- =
€ 1,200.- plus tax; prepayment at signing of contract: € 1,000.- plus tax; final payment after conference:
€ 200.- plus tax.
- Travel and accommodation costs for at least one respectively two ICC representatives for a workshop/conference (e.g. ICC Secretary General or ICC President or ICC National Delegate) need to be covered by the organiser.
- All costs should be calculated into the event budget and covered by registration fees and sponsoring.
ICC endorsement fee covers:
- The use of the ICC logo
- Promotion via ICC website
- Promotion via ICC e-News (electronic and print versions)
- Promotion via alerts reaching more than 7,000 multipliers and selected contacts worldwide
- Promotion material displayed at ICC supported events (typically 15 events yearly globally)
- Support in attracting/contacting potential speakers and sponsors
- Any additional services can be ordered from the ICC Services Catalogue
Financial responsibility and complying with local legislation, any insurance or other claims are subject to liability of the event manager, i.e. the local host/managing subcontractor or ICC Services GmbH. ICC cannot be held liable for any loss, damage or legal affairs.